ศาสตร์เกษตรดินปุ๋ย : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30314027


By The Nation
The supervising engineer at the construction site for Bangkok’s Red Line Skytrain where three workers were killed on Friday surrendered to police after midnight on Monday to hear a charge of negligence leading to the fatal accident.
Metropolitan police chief Pol Lt-General Sanit Mahathavorn on Tuesday said that engineer Rattakorn Jitsripitaklert, 40, had been released on Bt150,000 bail.
Following the incident, in which a metal structure fell on the workers on Kham Phaeng Phetch 6 Road, arrest warrants were issued for Rattakorn, crane controller Pornchai Buaprathumma, 37, and assistant engineer Boonseub Phankham. The two others have also been released on bail.
Sanit said police would examine documents from contractor Italian-Thai Development PCL and the project owner State Railway of Thailand – to be submitted by next Monday to determine if any executive above the engineering level could be culpable.
Similar previous accidents claimed eight lives.
Don Muang precinct superintendent Pol Colonel Surachet Banthit confirmed that Rattakorn had surrendered but denied the charge of negligence, saying he would only testify in court.
Share this:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
- Share on X (Opens in new window) X
- Share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) LinkedIn
- Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
- Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
- Print (Opens in new window) Print
- Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
- Share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Tumblr
- Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp
- Share on Mastodon (Opens in new window) Mastodon
- Share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Pinterest