ศาสตร์เกษตรดินปุ๋ย : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30314115

May 03, 2017 14:53
By The Nation
By The Nation
The Rayong provincial administration on Wednesday reaffirmed a decision to ban the “Samet in Love” concert on Koh Samet for good, after a meeting with local residents and resort operators and the Samet national park chief.
The meeting was held after the Rayong Tourism Industry Council, the Rayong Tourism Business Association and the Samet Tourism Operators Association appealed against the National Khao Laem Ya-Mu Ko Samet Park chief’s decision to ban the “Samet in Love” concert, which was scheduled for June 3.
After the meeting, Prayoon Pongphan, the chief of the National Khao Laem Ya-Mu Ko Samet Park, said the meeting was told of the decision which had been jointly agreed by the park, local residents and resort and hotel operators on the island.
Share this:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
- Share on X (Opens in new window) X
- Share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) LinkedIn
- Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
- Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
- Print (Opens in new window) Print
- Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
- Share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Tumblr
- Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp
- Share on Mastodon (Opens in new window) Mastodon
- Share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Pinterest