Digital Transformation Academy launches e-books as Thai business survival aids #SootinClaimon.Com

#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.

Digital Transformation Academy launches e-books as Thai business survival aids (nationthailand.com)

Digital Transformation Academy launches e-books as Thai business survival aids

NationalNov 20. 2020

By THE NATION

ThanapongphanThanyarattakul, a best-selling author on the subject of digital transformation and founder of the Digital Transformation Academy, has collaborated with Bundanjai by SE-ED to launch English and Thai versions of “Digital Transformation Canvas” and “Digital Transformation in Action” (revised edition) in e-book format. The aim is that they will become a tool that helps revive the business world and spurs new growth.

Thailand is not among the leading countries in digital strategies and digital transformation, ranking even lower than India despite having far higher GDP.

According to Bloomberg NEF’s 2020 National Industrial Digitalisation Ranking, the top 10 countries in digital strategies and digital transformation are South Korea, Singapore, Germany, the UK, China, Japan, the US, France, Canada and Sweden.

Digital success and transformation are crucial factors in today’s world, as illustrated by the IMD World Competitive Yearbook 2020 that ranks Singapore, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, Canada, and US as highly competitive countries. Thailand dropped to 29th in this year’s report after ranking 25th in 2019.

Thanapongphan said the e-book launch of English and Thai versions of “Digital Transformation Canvas” and the 2021 edition of “Digital Transformation in Action” aimed to help the business sector by spreading knowledge and practical how-to solutions in digital strategies and digital transformation on a national scale. The publication of the three e-books is intended to reach not only large private enterprises but also SMEs, start-ups and government departments. The e-books will be distributed nationwide on SE-ED’s e-book platform and internationally on Amazon.

Thanapongphan said that 2021 trends in digital transformation will include 5G, smart home, smart city, artificial intelligence, digital currency, blockchain, industry 4.0, digital health, cybersecurity & privacy, quantum & supercomputer. All of these technologies will become a “new normal” globally and locally in Thailand.

“Only 16 per cent of organisations successfully complete digital transformation. The remaining 84 per cent might fail for many reasons. They might only incorporate an IT system or digital marketing in their business operation. These approaches are merely part of business transformation. The most important question is how do we become part of the successful 16 per cent?”

“Digital Transformation in Action” offers ideas and principles about organisational transformation through digital processes. The book covers basic principles and clarifies key issues such as the fact that today’s competitors may come from other industries or “disruptor” start-ups. It points out that Adobe, for example, was originally a software licensing business before it switched to the subscription model and eventually became the world leader in MarTech (marketing technology).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s