#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Thai IPOs in 2020 netted more than Bt1.4bn for top 5 investors
EconJan 11. 2021
By The Nation
The 26 initial public offerings (IPOs) on the Thai stock market last year saw average returns of 48.72 per cent at close of first-day trading, Bangkokbiznews revealed on Friday.
However, seven of the 26 new listings – four on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and three on the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) – saw their IPO price drop below the subscription price.
Currently, 12 of the companies have allocated their IPO shares, namely Next Capital (NCAP), Well Graded Engineering (WEG), Dhouse Pattana (DHOUSE), Siam Rajathanee (SO), K&K Superstore Southern (KK), Sirakorn (SK), Micro Leasing (MICRO), Earth Tech Environment (ETC), I&I Group (IIG) Silicon Craft Technology (SICI), Sri Trang Gloves Thailand (STGT), Central Retail Corporation (CRC), NR Instant Produce (NRF) and Yggdrazil Group (YGG).
The top five investors who obtained most IPO shares are as follows:
1. Wichai Wachiraphong: 51.67 million shares from five companies – DHOUSE (5 million shares) MICRO (2.29 million), ETC (18 million), STGT (22.20 million) and NRF (4.18 million)
2. Ratchayut Jeerapornprapa: 28.15 million shares from two companies, – ETC (25.65 million) and DHOUSE (2.5 million)
3. Annop Limprasert: 27.06 million shares from two companies, namely ETC (24 million) and MICRO (3.06 million)
4. Komol Juangroongruangkit: 26.06 million shares from two companies, namely ETC (25 million) and SICT (1.06 million)
5. Sippakorn Kaosa-ard: 23 million ETC shares.
Meanwhile, the top five IPO investors in terms of profit netted more than Bt1.4 billion in total at close of first-day trading.
The top five were Wichai Wachiraphong (Bt602.99 million), Katreeya Beaver (Bt432.53 million), Chawin Tangkaravakoon (Bt141.51 million), Kanes Tangkaravakoon (Bt139.39 million) and Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (Bt106.29 million).