#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Krungsri Securities forecast the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) Index on Tuesday (January 4) would fluctuate between 1,665-1,670 points.
It said the index still gained positive sentiment from relief in concerns over Omicron, rising oil prices, and hopes over Thailand economic recovery.
“However, mass sell-offs of shares in response to technical signs would pressure the index,” Krungsri Securities said.
It also recommended buying of the following companies’ shares as an investment strategy:
- HMPRO, CPN, CRC, VGI, SYNEX, COM7 and JMART, which are domestic play stocks.
- RCL, LEO, III, WICE, SONIC and JWD, which benefit from rising freight rate.
- EA, GPSC, AMATA, WHA, AH and SAT, which benefit from the government’s support on electric vehicles.
- PTTEP, TOP, PTTGC, IVL and SPRC, which benefit from rising oil price and gross refining margin.
- BBL, TTB, KTB and KBANK, which benefit from news of interest rate hike.
Published : January 04, 2022
By : THE NATION