#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Chiang Mai’s governor on Friday ordered 23 restaurants in Muang district to shut down for between 3 and 14 days after customers sparked Covid-19 cluster outbreaks. All the establishments served alcohol.
Health officials urged visitors to any of the restaurants to get tested immediately and isolate at home for 7 days even if the result is negative.
All staff including musicians will be ATK tested every three days during the closure. Restaurant owners failing to comply face a fine of up to 100,000 baht and/or one year in prison.
Chiang Mai recorded 298 new infections on Friday, 152 of whom were customers of local restaurants. Local hospitals are treating 1,315 Covid-19 cases, while 672 are in community isolation and 503 people are isolating at home.
Restaurants shut until January 20:
– Living Machine, Suthep sub-district
– Zoe In Yellow, Sriphum
– Hom Bar, Patan
– Thachang Café, Changpheuk
Restaurants shut until January 13:
– Chalui Café, Changpheuk sub-district
– Siew Santitham Plaza, Changpheuk
– SOPA Café, Suthep
– THAY, Suthep
Restaurants shut until January 9:
– Too Nice Nimman, Suthep sub-district
– The PARK Society Bar & Hostel, Changkhlan
– Perng Café, Suthep
– Lao Tong, Fah Ham
– The Riverside Bar & Restaurant, Changmoi
– Seoulhigh, Sriphum
– Blacklist Cafe & Restaurant, Suthep
– 86’s Room, Changmoi
– SPV Café, Changmoi
– Café Wander, Changmoi
– Phojai Bar, Suthep
– Pi Lao in the Garden, Phra Singh
– The Good View Bar and Restaurant, Changmoi
– Lism Café, Changpheuk
– Good Bar Icon Park, Changpheuk
Published : January 08, 2022
By : THE NATION