#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department on Monday warned residents in six provinces to brace themselves for possible flash floods and run-offs.
The warning covers:
• Prachuap Khiri Khan (Muang, Bang Saphan, Bang Saphan Noi, Thap Sakae, Pran Buri, Hua Hin, Sam Roi Yod and Kui Buri)
• Chumphon (Muang, Sawi, Tha Sae, Pathiu, Lang Suan, Thung Tako, Lamae and Phato)
• Surat Thani (Tha Chang, Chaiya, Donsak, Vibhavadi, Kanchanadit, Phanom, Ban Ta Khun, Koh Samui and Koh Pha-ngan)
• Nakhon Si Thammarat (Muang, Khanom, Sichon, Nopphitam, Tha Sala, Phibun, Thung Song, Cha-uat, Chang Klang and Phrom Khiri)
• Phatthalung (Srinakarin, Tamot, Kong Ra and Si Banphot)
• Songkhla (Na Thawi, Sabayoi and Sadao)
Meanwhile, heavy flooding since Friday has affected 360 households in Surat Thani’s Vibhavadi, Chaiya and Tha Chang districts. The authorities said a Myanmar migrant was killed while trying to move to higher ground on a motorbike.
“So far, 11 homes have been completely damaged and 29 partially damaged,” the provincial disaster prevention and mitigation office said.
It added that roads and bridges are being repaired to ensure people can travel safely.
Locals have been advised to keep an eye out for updates and beware of dangers from poisonous creatures, electrocution and driving through floods.
Published : May 09, 2022
By : THE NATION