#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Governor Chadchart Sittipunt unveiled the steps he will take to tackle the capital’s chronic air pollution problem at Tuesday’s online seminar titled “Bangkok Air Pollution: Policy, Civil Society and Business”.
Chadchart’s plan to tackle PM2.5 (particulate matter 2.5 micrometres of less in diameter) pollution in Bangkok includes:
• Growing trees to serve as a barrier to dust particles.
• Setting low-emission zones where Bangkokians will be urged to use public transport to reduce emissions from personal vehicles.
• Procuring protection equipment for vulnerable groups like children and the elderly.
• Setting dust-free zones in areas where risk is high, like near hospitals and schools.
• Making PM2.5 measurement more effective by setting up dust-detection sensors, creating pollution maps and making PM2.5 forecasts more efficient.
Chadchart added that Bangkok agencies will use an integrated platform to deal with the PM2.5 issue effectively.
Published : June 21, 2022
By : THE NATION