#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Proactive testing in Bangkok’s Thong Lor 10 to prevent new Covid cluster
NationalApr 05. 2021
By The Nation
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) morning stationed two biosafety units at Thong Lor 10 on Monday morning to conduct Covid-19 tests on people working there and those who might be at risk.
Since Thong Lor 10 is home to many restaurants and pubs, the authorities decided to test people in the area so the chance of another cluster of infections is avoided.
Earlier, BMA spokesman Pongsakorn Kwanmuang said on Facebook that the 40 cases related to the Thong Lor cluster were:
• 21 cases (11 visitors, seven employees and three facing the risk of infection) found at Krystal Club in Thong Lor.
• Three cases (two visitors and one facing risk of infection) found at Ban Phahon Café & Bar in Chatuchak.
• Eight cases (two visitors and six facing the risk of infection) found at Ekamai Beer House in Ekamai.
• Five cases (four visitors and one facing risk) were found at Bar Bar Bar in Thong Lor and Dollar Bangkok in Wang Thonglang.
• One case was found at Cassette Music Bar in Ekamai, who had also visited Pub Dirty in Thong Lor.
• Two cases (both tourists) found at Emquatier and Emporium department stores in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit area.