#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Foreign expats in Bangkok can now book a jab
Foreigners living in Bangkok can register for their Covid-19 jab via the http://thailandintervac.com website as of Monday afternoon.
Initially, registration will be limited to those above the age of 60 or those living with the following conditions:
• Severe chronic respiratory disease
• Coronary artery disease
• Chronic kidney disease (fifth stage)
• Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
• Obesity (weighing over 100 kilos or with a BMI of 35 and above)
Those eligible will be required to present the following at the vaccination venue:
• Passport registered at the website
• Evidence of chronic disease/condition issued no more than a year ago
Vaccines available as of June 6:
Venues where the vaccine is available:
3333 Rama IV Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok
500, Phaholyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phya Thai, Bangkok
Phyathai 2 Hospital
943, Phaholyothin Rd., Samsen Nai, Phya Thai, Bangkok
Bangrak Vaccination and Health Centre
9 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok
Contact the Office of International Cooperation via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Published : June 07, 2021
By : The Nation