#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
What to do after the Covid shot?
Today (June 7) was the first day that general Bangkok residents began getting their Covid-19 shot.
Recipients have been given the option of choosing either the Sinovac or AstraZeneca vaccine. Those who opt for the Chinese jab, Sinovac, will get their second jab 21 days later. Those who opt for the AstraZeneca jab will be required to wait eight to 12 weeks.
What to do after the Covid shot?After the jab, people are advised to do the following:
• Check for side effects
• Have a 500mg paracetamol pill in case of fever. Call the 1669 hotline if the fever is very high
• Do not use inoculated arm or rub the inoculated area for at least two days
• Do not consume alcohol or smoke for the first 24 hours of inoculation
• Drink more water
• Continue wearing a face mask in public areas despite being inoculated
• Delay Covid-19 inoculation by two to four weeks if you are taking vaccines for other conditions
Published : June 07, 2021
By : The Nation