#SootinClaimon.Com : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation.
Majority of people believe Prayut could be on the way out as PM
Nearly one-thirds of those surveyed in an opinion poll believed that this could be General Prayut Chan-o-chas last term as prime minister.
The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) revealed the results of a public survey entitled “Political Possibilities of Big Three (Prawit Wongsuwan, Anupong Paochinda, and Prayut Chan-o-cha)” conducted between September 6-9.
A total of 1,310 respondents aged 18 years and above expressed their opinion across the country.
The following were the responses to key questions:
▪︎On the possibility of General Prayut Chan-o-cha serving his last term as prime minister
– 32.06 per cent said it was very likely
– 30.53 per cent said it’s quite possible
– 22.60 per cent said it’s impossible
– 10.84 per cent said it’s not very likely
– 3.97 per cent said they didn’t know.
▪︎ On the possibility of General Prawit Wongsuwan becoming prime minister after the next election
– 62.82 per cent said it was not possible
– 13.97 per cent said it was unlikely
– 13.51 per cent said it was quite possible
– 4.66 per cent said it was very likely
– 5.04 per cent did not know.
▪︎ Asked on the possibility of the big three continuing to play a role in forming a government after the next election
– 39.47 per cent said it was quite possible
– 23.28 per cent said it was impossible
– 20.69 per cent said it was very likely
– 12.21 per cent said it was unlikely
, 4.35 per cent said they did not know.
Published : September 12, 2021